Accounts Receivable - $20+ DOE
Located in Ridgefield, WA
Salary: $20 - $24 per hour
A Ridgefield-based construction supply company is seeking an A/R Specialist to join their team. This is a chance to work for a dynamic, growing company where your work will be valued. Customer Service experience in the wholesale distribution or manufacturing environment is highly valued in this role. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and to develop additional skills within your field of expertise, please apply.
Pay: $20-$24 per hour DOE
Schedule: M-F, 7:30am – 4pm
Location: Ridgefield, WA
Temp to hire
The Accounts receivable Specialist for a major wholesaler/distributor of construction supplies will have the responsibility to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of customer accounts.
- Allocate customer payments to accounting system
- Process customer payment
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Contact customers to ask about their overdue payments
- Maintain accounts receivable customer records and scan documents for database retrieval
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Ability to process and follow-up on rush items.
- Receives, researches, and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records, and reports.
- Scanning and filing
- Performs other duties to support Accounting Department.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail with accuracy in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Windows, Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting principles
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to approach challenges in a solutions-oriented manner.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
- Two or more years of experience in AR
- Building products/hardware/construction experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in SX.Enterprise software
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $25 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
*For more information about our benefits, visit https://www.expresspros.com/Job-Seekers/Employee-Benefits/Default.aspx
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities! You’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Check out our job board for all of our current job openings!
Express Office: Vancouver
2612 Northeast 114th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98684