Located in Milton, FL
POSITION: Quality Assurance Inspector
LOCATION: Milton, FL
We have several manufacturing processes:
• Continuous Catenary Vulcanization (CCV) lines.
• Thermoplastic extrusion and jacketing lines.
• Screening lines to apply copper wires.
• Aluminum and Copper rod breakdown machines.
• Aluminum and Copper bunching and stranding machines.
• Cabling machines.
This position is for experienced Quality Assurance Inspectors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform required QA tests per Regulatory Standards (UL, ICEA), Customer Requirements, and client procedures.
• The tests will consist of physical tests (tensile, elongation, dimensional measurement), environmental tests, chemical tests, and electrical tests to include Partial Discharge tests, high voltage withstand tests, Insulation Resistance tests, etc.
• The QA inspector must show understanding of basic physics and mathematics necessary for these processes and measurements.
• The QA inspector must organize the data in appropriate measurement systems, such as client ERP, Excel spreadsheet, etc.
• The QA inspector will work with Manufacturing Associates and Supervisors to improve the systems and put corrective actions in place
• The QA inspector to participate in MRB (Material Review Board) activities for disposition of materials.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504