Located in Longview, WA
Express is currently hiring for up to 10 Mill worker positions in Longview, WA! This is a great long term opportunity with growing established company. Candidates need to demonstrate strong attendance, have a great attitude and communication skills and have the ability to work rotating shifts.
- Responsible for stacking corrugated boxes which come off of machine and down conveyor belt.
- Responsible for stacking specific quantity as outlined in job order per load.
- Responsible for general cleanup of immediate work area as needed.
- Responsible for cleanup of glue heads as needed. Perform set up of glue heads as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring quality of product as it comes off of conveyor belt system and notifying operator of any quality issues identified.
- Responsible for folding flaps on each individual bin (box) as part of stacking process and applying clamps to hold lids down as needed. Will also spin 180 degrees every other bin as part of the stacking process.
- Responsible for operating foot controlled lift used to stack bins on to keep bins at thigh to waist height to help reduce amount of bend/stoop at the waist.
- Responsible for placing load levelers onto roll at start of each new stacking sequence.
- Must be capable of working overtime as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written form.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to twist at a 45-60 degree angle repetitively throughout a shift.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks with the hands.
- Ability to perform fine manipulation tasks.
- Ability to push/pull 10 to 50 pounds.
- Ability to walk, climb minimal stairs, and maneuver around and over obstructions.
- Ability to use foot controls for machine operation.
- Ability to operate a small amount of push button and turn style switches.
HS Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
Add and subtract two digit numbers. Multiply and divide 10s and 100s by 2, 3, 4, and 5. Perform the four basic arithmetic operations. Perform operations with units such as cup, pint, and quart; inch, foot, and yard; and ounce and pound.
Work Hours: 8 hours per day, crews work rotating shift: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. Must be available to work 12 hour shifts if production deadlines require it. You MUST be available for all shifts. Will be required to join the Union after 90 days.
Wage:$20.00-$21.01 per hour depending on shift.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits*:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Safety incentives
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632