Located in Poulsbo, WA
Overview: We have a client seeking to add a Lead Carpenter to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone to blend their leadership qualities and experience in residential remodeling.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Lead team on specific projects
- Follow blueprints/plans to get project done on schedule
- Report status and needs to Project Manager
- Assist with full remodels (example: demo, tiling, flooring, installing cabinetry)
- Make sure tools and materials are on site and working properly
- Provide great customer service to homeowners/clients
- 2+yrs as a Lead Carpenter or 5+yrs as a Journeyman Carpenter
- Natural desire to lead team
- Provide own tools and transportation to jobsites
- Clean background
- Excellent Accountability and Communication
Full Time Monday-Friday 7am to 4pm
$25-$30hr depending on previous experience
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312