Employment Consultant - Overview of Opportunity
WE ARE GROWING AGAIN!
We are hiring for a Staffing Consultant role that represents Express Employment Professionals to our client companies in Hamilton. This position will be responsible for moving at a super-fast pace to fill open positions quickly and sell to other potential companies. It's truly an Account Manager/Inside Sales position with the opportunity to grow together on a team and drive towards goals.
We are looking for people who LOVE helping people, who LOVE to win, and have the grit and perseverance to make it through anything. We look for people who are fiercely loyal to their team and will stop at nothing to achieve goals together.
The team puts a lot of value in activity. You must be comfortable making outbound phone calls every day, interviewing new candidates for our database and servicing companies with world-class Customer Service.
Does the following describe you?
- Passionate about helping people succeed
- LOVE working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced sales environment
- Personable, driven, and LOVE making a difference in people's lives
- You can see beyond a problem, respond to situations in smart ways, and put a positive and professional spin to any situation
- Professionalism is a core value
- Your ideal work environment is team centered, competitive, and a place where you get rewarded for your efforts
- Comfortable in an office environment, expects professional results, and desires to solve problems
- You are driven by a fast pace and change
Benefits of Working at Express
- Base Salary + profit sharing + Medical Benefits
- Being part of a tribe who LOVE to work together
- Training opportunities in Canada and the U.S.
- Community involvement opportunities
- Work hard/play hard - we get the job done and celebrate together
- Being part of a winning team that is one of the top franchises in Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement