Temp/ On Call Banquet Servers
Located in Suquamish, WA
It’s getting to be that time of year again; If the food and beverage world excites you, give me a call! We have many opportunities to put you to work.
Performing food and drink serving duties at breakfasts, lunches, & dinners along with special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner. During the event, it is the job of the banquet server to make sure that food items are served to the guests in a time efficient fashion. If the event details include a buffet table, it is his duty to make sure that there is sufficient food available. Banquet servers must present themselves professionally & respectfully, be neat in appearance & be able to be seen but not seen.
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current Food Handlers Permit REQUIRED
Physical demands and abilities:
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Set banquet rooms and halls as per instructions of the event manager
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set up banquet rooms by ensuring that buffet tables and guest tables and chairs are properly dusted, cleaned and clothed
- Place dishware and flatware on tables in an aesthetic manner
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive and assist them in finding the right tables for themselves and family members
- Serve water or welcome drinks as soon as guests have sat down
- Anticipate guests’ needs continually and fulfill them appropriately
- Serve food and beverage items to guests on their tables and fulfill requests for additional servings
- Quickly remove dishes as soon as guests have finished eating their course and supply new ones
- Clear away soiled dishes and glasses and ensure that they are transported to the kitchen area in a timely manner
- Carry food trays to the tables
- Greet guests in a cordial manner as they arrive
$17.00 per hour. Schedule Varies
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312