Located in York, SC
Express Employment Professionals is HIRING for a Maintenance Technician position for a Manufacturing Company in York, SC!
This Maintenance Technician position is on 3rd shift; 6:30PM- 6:30 AM- 3 days 1 week and 4 days the following week. EVERY OTHER WEEKEND REQUIRED!
Pay is $23.00-$26.00/hr!
The Job Duties for the Maintenance Technician role are as follows:
- Ability to problem solve mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems in order to identify root cause of problem.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for and take corrective action. Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Strong electrical background: wiring new equipment, reading electrical schematics, developing schematics for new & existing equipment
- Fabricate parts for new & existing equipment, assemble automated systems from individual parts and subassemblies.
- Test equipment to check operation. Clear jams and set aside product for inspection and/or rework; test equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended down time.
- Make preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment ensuring safety and optimum performance. Report findings to supervisor/engineering and take appropriate action.
- Analyze and record causes of production delays.
- Train equipment operators on correct use of equipment by reviewing requirements, SOP’s and adjustment techniques.
- Notify production and engineering of recurring problems, equipment malfunctions and supplies needed. Take related corrective actions. Order replacement parts ensuring no loss in production time due to equipment maintenance and repair.
- Interface with Engineering on special projects.
- Follow all safety procedures and use necessary personal protective equipment. Ensure that all work meets regulatory requirements (OSHA).
- Observe “Lockout/Tagout” procedures while working on equipment.
- Report to work on time each day as scheduled, ready and prepared to fulfill all assigned job duties.
- Make recommendations for improving new and existing equipment &/or process.
- Perform other duties as required.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PREVIOUS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE!
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732