Located in Pendleton, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
A leading healthcare organization is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join their dynamic Talent team!
Where You Get to Live!
In the heart of Oregon, you will find Pendleton, a town that is alive with the energy of the West. Historians will tell you the heyday of the American Cowboy lasted until about the 1890’s. Guess they forgot to send us the memo because True West Magazine named Pendleton as the Top 10 Western Town in the country for 2021! Best known for legendary rodeo, fine woolens and leather craftsmanship, Pendleton has a well-deserved reputation as a town where the best of western tradition and heritage lives on. Check out where the West and technology collide in Pendleton at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECYXn8oHuo
What You Get to Do!
Works closely with managers to seek talent, interview candidates and assist in the hiring process. Using multiple mediums (advertising, partnership building, networking, cold calling, internet searches and research) to source active and passive candidates, this position is responsible for ensuring that there is a sufficient pipeline of qualified / predispositioned candidates for current and future laboratory positions identified as critical and/or pivotal to the organization.
- Assists with developing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies designed to attract highly competent candidates. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Serves as a charismatic brand ambassador for the company and communities we serve in an effort to engage and attract talent to the team.
- Evaluates trends and recommends strategies in recruitment and changes in the job market.
- Develops and prepares job profiles and assists with job description creation.
- Prepares effective advertisements, develops and maintains relationships with various employment contacts (i.e. schools, professional associations, etc.) to source qualified candidates.
- Advertises in a variety of media to include on-line, print and/or trade journals, and professional associations. Tracks advertising expenses.
- Remain active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit college campuses or universities and any other creative methods necessary to locate qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and host onsite hiring events, field trips and tours of corporate headquarters facility.
- Develops engaging presentations for higher education programs and presents to students both online and in-person.
- Participates in career fairs, open houses and other recruiting activities as approved/needed.
- Uses effective interview techniques and screens candidates for managers. Creates and organizes notes and information to pass on to the hiring manager.
- Regularly communicates with hiring managers regarding the status of their job openings, applicant pool, and other issues that may expedite the hiring process.
- Regularly communicates with candidates to keep them engaged with company (warm) while managers work through recruiting process.
- Conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Acts as liaison between employment interviewers and job applicants.
- Assists in the job offer process, which may include: Negotiation of terms and conditions of employment including compensation and benefits detail, reference checks, background investigation, etc.
- Performs related duties as required and additional duties as needs of position evolve.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related job experience.
- Three years of full-cycle recruitment experience that demonstrates a solid background in developing and implementing recruitment strategies using traditional and non-traditional resources.
- Confidence in reaching out to passive candidates.
- Confidence presenting material and information to small and large groups both virtually and in-person
- Ability to self-manage daily activities to drive pipelines for multiple hard to fill and/or high-volume positions.
- Knowledge of employment laws relative to hiring, including EEO guidelines.
- Experience using applicant tracking system (iCIMS preferred).
- Proficient using social media platforms for recruiting
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success finding and engaging talented individuals to meet a company’s needs.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702