Located in Longview, WA
Express is looking for an IT Desktop Support associate for a local mill. The ideal candidate will have past IT support and customer service experience. This is a Full-time position and is a long-term contract.
Pay rate: $25.00/ hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- MS Office Desktop Support
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
- Experience deploying and managing Microsoft Windows OS Systems and Office Applications
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
Need more information about this IT Desktop Support job?
Contact Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Recruiter at (360) 414-1200, or by email email@example.com. Please add “IT Desktop Support” to the subject line of your email.
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Perks at Work – Save money with offers and discounts on everything from large or everyday purchases with popular merchants.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find out more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632