Located in Albany, NY
Salary: $20.19 / hr
We are currently seeking a professional and motivated college Admissions Representative in the Albany, NY area! The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in-person and on the phone.
Pay: $20.19 / hr
Job Type: Full-time
Job Duties for Admissions Representative:
- Follow up with all assigned prospect inquires and student leads as appropriate with phone, email, letter, and in-person contact
- Establish working relationships with students from first contact to enrollment
- Set appointments and conduct interviews with prospective students
- Conduct campus tours with students and their families
- Assist students through the application and enrollment process
- Attend career fairs, college fairs, and other outreach events as needed
Skills/Qualifications for Admissions Representative:
- Must have at least 1 year's experience in admissions or sales
- Excellent communications skills
- Effective time-management
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite software
- Bachelor's degree or post-secondary education preferred but not required
Work Schedule for Admissions Representative:
- 40hrs/week, Weekend and Evenings as required
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM (4 Days), 10:00AM-7:00PM (1 Day)
- Occasional Saturday mornings 9:00AM-1:00PM
To APPLY please call 518-313-7829 or email a resume to Jobs.AlbanyNY@ExpressPros.com or click the APPLY button below.
Need help with your resume? Visit www.expresspros.com/JobGenius/Express
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. At Express Employment Professionals we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, NYS, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office (Albany):
501 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205