Pump Technician / Operator / Tester
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $24-$28/hr or more DOE
Looking for a better career opportunity? We have an immediate, long term opening available with a reputable, well established equipment provider that's been in business for over 70 years located in North Shelby County, AL.
- Perform inspections and troubleshoot water/wastewater pumping equipment
- Ability to safely operate auto lifts, forklift and other industrial equipment as required
- Troubleshoot electrical control panels including 120V single phase through 480V three phase power.
- Remove/Install water and wastewater pump applications
- Perform Start-up and testing of equipment
- Some overnight and weekend work may be required (overtime available)
Schedule & Pay:
- Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $24.00-$28.00/hr to start DOE
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid basic Life & LTD
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- FSA & HSA
Education, Training, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in similar field of work
- B Class CDL is preferred, with clean MVR
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills are required
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Type: Full time, direct hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals - Birmingham South, is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in South Birmingham & Shelby County since 2006. We focus on helping people find long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 50+ companies in the Downtown, Over-the-Mtn, and Shelby County areas.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242