Located in Noblesville, IN
We have been asked by one of our clients in Fishers, IN, to help them find a Shipping/Receiving Clerk. They manufacture and assemble products for law enforcement agencies and want additional people to join their team as they grow.
While working with Express, you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and holiday pay.
This job is contract-to-hire, and the pay is $17.00 per hour.
What will you be doing as a Shipping/Receiving Clerk?
- Pull product listed on packing slip by product number and quantity.
- Compare information on Packing Slip against product pulled to ensure accuracy.
- Stage product in proper shipping area by shipping method.
- Tag each product by stop number for loading company trucks.
- Load each company truck by stop number in a manner in which the driver can unload easily.
- Once the order is completed and loaded, return Packing Slip for invoicing.
- Properly operate equipment to ensure safety and productivity requirements.
- Perform general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock area.
What qualities and experience will you bring with you as a Shipping/Receiving Clerk?
- Prior employment longevity
- Great Attitude, Great Attendance
- Flexibility and a sense of urgency to complete jobs quickly and accurately
- Physically able to walk through a warehouse and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Interest in being cross-trained
For more information and to apply, please call Express at 317-596-9370, ext. 108. We can take your application over the phone.
You also can send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse, Light Industrial, Clerk
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038