· Diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns to affectively minimize processing downtime.
· Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment for proper functioning.
· Ensure all Safety and GMP regulations are followed always, including proper use of PPE, understanding of lock out/tag out and general safety and food safety practices.
· Document and maintain Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs for all equipment and facility.
· Responsible for proper care and cleaning of tools, parts, materials, and work areas, including food contact and non-food contact tools & surfaces.
· Work with room supervisors and production management to understand proper operation of all equipment and assist in training as a preventative maintenance process.
· Assist with implementation and configuration of new equipment, including training with vendors to ensure proper understanding of PM’s and operation of equipment.
· Dismantle equipment, repair, re-assemble and test processing equipment.
· Ability to weld steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
· Ability to use oxy acetylene torch to heat, bend and cut steel.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Takes pride in their work.
· Uses hand and power tools to inspect, lubricate, repair, fabricate, assemble, and install equipment.
Work Schedule: Tuesday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, Saturday, 7:00am-3:30pm.
Some overtime and additional weekend work maybe be required.
$22.00 - $23.00