Located in Wallaceburg, ON
A reputable company based in Wallaceburg is actively seeking a proficient Production Supervisor to become an integral part of their esteemed team. This opportunity presents a pivotal role in the organization, allowing the successful candidate to contribute significantly to the company's success and growth.
- 3 years supervisory or job related experience
- Grade 12 diploma
- People management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Inspects the workplace and related areas to make sure it meets all company and legislated requirements
- Monitor and record all necessary systems documentation and reports as required by our customers and company agents
- Train, advise, schedule, monitor, and discipline employees under the supervisor’s direct charge
- Monitor and trouble shoot production
Ways to apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Founded in 1983, Express today employs more than 550,000 people across over 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal of putting a million people to work is at the heart of our company's vision: to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Sarnia Express Employment Professionals franchise began operation in 2006 and serves Sarnia-Lambton and surrounding areas with temporary staffing, contract workers, and direct hire placement in a variety of fields, including professional, skilled trades, office services, and light industrial. Our ISO certified office has grown steadily, placing more than 6,000 people with local businesses at no cost to job seekers. Express is proud to be a Certified Military Friendly Employer through Canada Company and to have received ClearlyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards based on the satisfaction of our clients and associates.
Express Office: Sarnia
805 Christina Street North
Sarnia, ON N7V 1X6