Accounts Payable Clerk
Located in Coquitlam, BC
Our Coquitlam client continues to grow and is adding an Accounts Payable Clerk! This role first starts on our payroll before eventually converting to a full time position with the company.
· Keying in AP data
· Posting cheques
· Batch for payment all purchase orders with matching invoices.
· Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
· Process cheque requests.
· Audit and process credit card bills.
· Match invoices to cheques, obtain all signatures for cheques, and distribute checks accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong administrative experience. Some past Accounts Payable experience would be nice to have, but not required.
· Experience and proficiency with computer software in general. You will be trained on their specific system
· Experience within a construction environment is highly desired, but not required.
· Strong attention to detail
What’s In It For You?
· Full-time, permanent position!
· Transit accessible
· Mon - Fri: 7:30am/8:00am start - 4:00pm/4:30pm end
· Pay range of $22/hr $23/hr
· Full benefits package upon successful completion of the probationary period
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7