Located in Saint Paul, MN
Shift- 1st shift 6am to 4:30pm this is a 4 day work week with overtime on Fridays
Pay- $17-20 BOE
Pease call or text 651-432-4500 for more information
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure materials are safely handled and placed in warehouse from the productions line.
- Checking for damaged goods and reworking the pallets to complete pallets.
- Record data about the products being transferred to warehouse.
- Maintaining equipment with daily PM checklist.
- Ensure safety standards and expectations are met at all times. Complies with all company policies & procedures including but not limited to attendance & appearance.
- Operate equipment to handle products and ensure that ship dates are met.
- Maintain a clean and safe work station and surrounding areas.
- Ability to work with all areas of the plant.
- Accurately complete written documentation of products made and quality measurements.
- Ability to problem solve and escalate issues when needed.
- Ability to visually inspect product.
- Assist other team members and duties as needed.
- 1-2 years of previous forklift driving experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Express Office: Saint Paul
1696 Suburban Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106