Marketing Proposal Coordinator A/E/C *Remote*
Located in bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Marketing and Proposal Manager
Remote or Onsite
HA McCoy Engineering and Surveying, is seeking a full-time Marketing and Proposal Manager to join our team. This integral role will help support the continued growth of the firm and our marketing/business development department. If you excel at building collaborative relationships, writing dynamic and responsive proposals, solving challenges with diplomacy and creativity, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment this is the position for you.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related combination of education and experience.
- 2-5+ years of A/E/C proposal writing experience.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision, but function as part of an integrated team.
- Ability to develop a fundamental understanding of all aspects of HA McCoy’s business and be able to clearly communicate that understanding verbally and in writing.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at meeting management and facilitation.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines.
- Must be willing and able to provide industry-specific proposal samples upon request.
- Ability to flexibly adapt to fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
Job Functions & Responsibilities: You will be responsible for managing all stages of the proposal development process, including preparing and developing content, graphic design, and layout; ensuring compliance with solicitation documents; editing; producing the final document; and any other required materials for delivery to the client within the required timeframes. Coordinating all proposal materials (graphics, text, forms and subconsultant material) into a polished, client-ready package.
- Leading proposal teams responding to RFPs and RFQs. Driving the proposal process to a successful and timely outcome.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of proposals, SOQs, or other marketing materials.
- Leading and serving in a quality control capacity during the preparation and review of proposal materials developed by other marketing staff.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit and proposal strategy.
- Supporting lead tracking and marketing-related strategic decisions.
- Developing and maintaining effective positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and other project team members.
- Participating in interview strategy and preparation meetings; preparing presentation and interview materials.
For Confidential Consideration send resumes to Chris.Harris@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702