Located in Burbank, CA
Salary: $17 to $18hr DOE
Full time – Temp to hire
$17 to $18hr depending on experience.
Monday thru Friday - 7am to 3:30pm
High end skincare manufacturer and distributor in Burbank is looking for a Warehouse/Forklift Driver to join their team.
***This company is fully vaccinated for COVID 19, to be considered for this position, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19 as well.***
Summary: Seeking a technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of Warehouse / Forklift Driver. You will be responsible for a variety of things, working with the Inventory Control Supervisor and Warehouse personnel to and manage inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Will work in warehouse moving heavy drums up to 50lbs.
- Driving Bobtail truck between buildings.
- Inventory, stocking, receiving, and using RF scanner.
- Help with cycle counts, inventory and pulling orders.
- Facilitates all production work orders.
- Allocate, transfer, and close work orders.
- Be able to follow the picking procedure when picking work orders in the warehouse.
- Observes all lot issues and adjusts or corrects any lot discrepancies.
- Maintains work order manual time log and Bulk pre calc worksheet updated.
- Create, print, count, post and scan new cycle counts for the Warehouse, filling, Pick room, and compounding.
- Update the cycle count report.
- Filing and scanning of work orders.
- Communicates with the Production department regarding work orders.
- Transfers all Retains from work orders and incoming shipments into the Retains site, and helps print out item labels for the Warehouse when they cannot.
- Supports the Inventory Control Supervisor and Warehouse with inventory research in Great Plains when inventory discrepancies may arise.
- Verifying, initiating, executing transfers between warehouse.
- Computer Skills: Great Plains, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Share Point.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202