Located in Burbank, CA
Salary: $17 to $19hr DOE
Full time – Temp to hire
$17 to $19hr depending on experience.
Monday thru Friday - 6am to 2:30pm
High end skincare manufacturer and distributor in Burbank is looking for a Custodian to join their team.
***This company is fully vaccinated for COVID 19, to be considered for this position, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19 as well.***
Summary: Seeking a hard working custodian to keep our buildings functionally and aesthetically intact. The custodian will ensure the buildings are tidy, clean and well maintained. The custodian will sweep, mop and vacuum floors, and dust surfaces. You will clean walls, ceilings, windows and other surfaces. You will prevent and eliminate indoor pests. To ensure success you need to prioritize tasks and take pride in your work. Top candidates will be energetic, upstanding and dexterous. Ideal candidate is bilingual Spanish & English.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment at all times throughout the facility.
- Vacuums facility and cleans lunch room throughout the day.
- Maintains outside front entrance and parking lot areas.
- Clean all the glass windows.
- Cleans all restrooms minimum once a day and supplies with necessary items.
- Maintain and stock levels of all items in the lunch room.
- Maintains all floor areas to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Takes out all trash to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Helps with set ups and cleans up for company events.
- When required certain floor areas will be stripped and waxed.
- Will perform any duty given to them by a Supervisor or plant Manager
- Keep facility in clean and orderly condition.
- Wiping down counters, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms and emptying garbage.
- Help in the shop as needed.
- Organize custodial closets and spaces.
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment.
- Help with the warehouse when needed.
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components.
- Familiarity with basic landscaping and handyman practices.
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Very good physical condition and strength.
- High school diploma is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202