Located in Sun Valley, CA
Salary: $18 to $22hr DOE
Sun Valley, CA
Full Time - Temp to hire.
Monday thru Friday 7am to 4pm
$18 to $22hr depending on experience.
Busy manufacturer of food processing equipment in Sun Valley is looking for a CAD Drafter/Designer to join their team.
Summary: Seeking someone with a strong manufacturing background, previous experience with sheet metal would be ideal. Will be designing components of food processing equipment like conveyors, elevators, vibrators and more.
***This company is fully vaccinated for COVID 19, to be considered for this position, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19 as well.***
- Create the correct model in CAD.
- Work with sales team to fine tune designs.
- Make revisions on a model based on customer requirements.
- Compute mathematical formulas to find correct dimensions.
- Create models out of rough sketches.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the model is correct.
- Develop standardized models of products.
- 2 - 5 years’ stable AutoCAD experience with a mechanical/manufacturing company.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Solid mathematical skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Knowledge of necessary regulations.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to work on your own.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202