Employment Specialist, $50K+, Join Our Award-Winning Team!
Located in Fishers, IN
EXPRESS FISHERS IS GROWING AND LOOKING FOR YOU!
Looking for a long-term career where you can make a difference and grow businesses?
Are you passionate about helping others while offering “red carpet” service?
Do you want to work with the best people on an award-winning team?
We need to talk!
Employment Specialists for Express Employment Professionals in Fishers are passionate about what we do! We are motivated by an internal drive to help people succeed. It’s all about providing hope for people and their families by putting people to work. We work hard, have fun, and make a difference every day!
COMPENSATION - $50K+
- Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Commission – commensurate with experience
- Unlimited earnings & generous PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Matching 401K
- Professional office environment and great location
- Monday – Friday, 8-5:00 PM, flexibility as needed
Employment Specialists are expected to build and maintain a strong core of workers and contractors with a variety of job skills to fill jobs quickly and efficiently in Light Industrial, Administrative, Accounting or Skilled Trades staffing. Employment Specialists use consultative sales techniques as they persistently make sales contacts to local companies and decision makers. Strong phone and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work with various computer systems and databases.
- Ambition and Drive – Exhibits an attitude of expecting to win and will strive to be the best version of themselves
- Collaboration – Values a collaborative work environment to achieves business outcomes
- Executing for Results – Drives performance through expert management of business projects and activities
- Interpersonal Relationships – Bonds with others to create mutual trust and effective relationships
- Sales Prospecting – Confidence and energy to engage in prospecting activity
- Takes Action – Motivated, resolved to take initiative; execute objectives
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, etc.)
- Sales, account management, and customer service experience
- 2 years of recruiting/human resources experience preferred
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking will be given top consideration
- Community Involvement
- Active online presence
We look forward to your application!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038