Located in Mount Vernon, WA
Salary: $70,000+ DOE
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local Manufacturing company to recruit a Process Engineer to join their team.
Pay: $70,000+ DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00 - 3:30
- Identify key site capacity constraints and provide timely solutions to resolve.
- Use Lean tools to measure, understand, and improve process variability and efficiency.
- Plan and organize multiple large, complex projects including cost estimating, organizing work
- Coordinate with others throughout the organization to determine scope, complexity, planning, and scheduling requirements of projects.
- Recognize out-of-scope work on projects and keep management properly informed on project issues.
- Manage and update standard work documents and instructions.
- Execute project initiatives to ensure that all projects are completed to meet business needs.
- Develop, recommend, and implement corrective action to improve scrap and efficiencies
- Study job setups on production equipment, and recommend improvements
- Trouble-shoot current process for potential improvements
- Monitor existing and new manufacturing processes for improvement opportunities in safety, quality, delivery, and cost through lean problem-solving methodology.
- Track, measure, and report progress on improvements using standard, established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- May be asked to assist in other global manufacturing facilities, as needed.
- Create bom’s and routing for new products and update existing materials due to engineering change orders.
- Assist design engineers with cost estimations.
- Previous experience working with CAD and AutoCAD
- Experience with SAP or other MRP system preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Process Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ of experience in metal fabricating, production equipment, quality systems, industrial/manufacturing engineering or related
HOW TO APPLY:
- CALL OUR OFFICE at 360.336.1980 for an immediate phone interview
- VISIT OUR OFFICE at 1806 Riverside Dr. Ste D, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 for an immediate in-person interview
- APPLY ONLINE at https://apply.expresspros.com
- EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com
Ask how you can earn a $100.00 bonus!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273