Front Office Customer Service Representative, Bilingual, $20-$22/hr
Located in Carmel, IN
Our client, an independent insurance agency in Carmel, IN has asked us to help them find a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Front Office Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. The person we placed in this job two years ago is being promoted, and we have the honor of finding their next great employee, which could be you!
In this role you will support the owner and insurance agents by providing exceptional customer service to client customers. This job is ideal for someone with previous insurance experience at an agency or in customer service such as Geico or Amica.
What will you be doing as a a Bilingual Front Office Customer Service Representative?
- Answer phones; 70% of incoming service calls are from Hispanic clients.
- Greet in-person guests and provide excellent customer service.
- Take payments.
- Update client files.
- Data entry and e-filing of documents that come in mail.
- Email and outbound phone calls to update clients.
Experience that will put you at the top of the list for consideration includes:
- Bilingual - Spanish/English
- Previous insurance experience is desired.
- If you have an insurance license, you will receive top consideration.
- Associate must be dependable and trustworthy
What’s in it for you as a Bilingual Front Office Customer Service Representative?
- $20.00 - $22.00 per hour, depending on experience
- This is a temporary to hire job; assuming you like our client and she likes you, you will be hired after 3-4 months.
- Express understands the importance of benefits for our associates. While working with Express you will have access to benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, earned holiday pay and earned PTO.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038