Quality Assurance Lab Technician
Located in Greenwood, IN
Salary: Up to $23/hour
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A production facility in Greenwood is looking to add a Quality Assurance Lab Technician to their team!
- The Quality Technician will be responsible for performing all general quality assurance tasks for 2nd shift and will support the production department – routine QC testing for finished products, logging all QC data in Deacom, and performing sensory evaluation for all flavors that are produced in production
- The Technician will also be responsible for collecting micro samples. Sending pre-shipped samples to customers, and more
- Direct Hire opportunity!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance upon hire
- PTO and sick days upon hire
Schedule: 2nd shift - Monday – Friday, 2pm-10:30pm
- Experience in quality assurance in the food manufacturing industry is required
- Ability to learn new QC testing methods
- Ability to work as a team player
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143