$18-23/ Hour - Heavy Equipment Operators
Located in Conway, AR
Now hiring for HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS. Pay will depend on experience $18-23/HR. Shift will vary but typically be day shift.
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment on a construction jobsite in a safe manner. Heavy equipment may include but is not limited to: Front-end loaders, Bulldozers, Excavators, Motorgraders, Pavers and Trimmers. The Heavy Equipment Operator must also complete prestart checks, assist with fluid checks and maintenance, securing the equipment, cleaning, and other duties as directed by the Foreman or Superintendent. This position is one in which a momentary lapse of attention may result in grave and immediate danger to themselves and others; therefore, this position is classified as safety sensitive.
- Responsible for operating equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to company policy, as well as manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Responsible for performing daily maintenance & safety checks.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment as required. • Responsible for making sure that equipment is secured at the end of the shift.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Foreman or Division Manager.
- Must be able to follow directions and operate equipment safely.
- Must have some mechanical ability/knowledge.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction jobsite activities.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, bend, and squat as required for various duties.
- Must be able work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Must adhere to safety requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Valid Drivers License Preferred. Background Check Required. Drug Test Required.
Four Ways to Apply
- CLICK HERE & submit online application to the Conway Arkansas Express Pros office
LIKE US on Facebook for local Conway AR Job Leads- LIKE HERE
About Express Employment Professionals
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our service and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/conwayar/
Express Office: Conway
721 Front Street
Conway, AR 72032