Located in Essex, ON
Our Specialized Recruiting Group, a Division of Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Full Time Financial Controller on behalf of our Windsor client.
Responsibilities for a Financial Controller include:
- Managing and overseeing the accounting team workflow
- Reviewing AP & AR aging, monitoring expenditures, costs and P&L.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on the company''s financial data and performance.
- Prepare T4’s, T4 summaries, 1099’s, WSIB, EHT, HST annual reconciliations
- Supporting/ Coordinating month-end and year-end close process
- Reviewing and approving costing reports
- Liaising with external auditors, lenders and legal counsel
- Reporting directly to the Director of Finance.
Required Experience for a Financial Controller includes:
- A university degree in finance/accounting is required in addition to a current valid CPA designation
- At least 5 years of financial accounting experience in a management position.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and managing financial implications of very rapid growth
- Experience within the transportation industry
Hours and Compensation for a Financial Controller:
- Day shift, Dental, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, Vision, potential for remote after 6 months
- Salary $75,000-$95,000
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume with Financial Controller G370 in the subject line. Please note that all applicants will be reviewed however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Express Office: Windsor
2885 Lauzon Parkway
Windsor, ON N8T 3H5