HR Coordinator/Vero Beach
Located in Vero Beach, FL
Vero Beach, FL
HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant – Vero Beach, FL
$21 - $23 per hour
Express Employment Professionals, a full-service staffing agency, is currently hiring an HR Coordinator. An Ideal candidate will possess all the following qualifications and experience as an administrative support to the Director of Communications & HR. The position will deal with very confidential matters & must operate with minimal direction.
- Answers phones & routes calls, handles other administrative duties.
- Conduct new hire requirements including orientations, new hire packets, new employee files, etc. Processes Terminations as needed.
- Become familiar with ADP HR Expert Payroll & HRIS system nuances for entering employee data & pulling reports. This role will work in this confidential HRIS system daily.
- Learn how to utilize Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system & work in on a regular basis.
- Complete special projects & other duties as assigned
- Balance & prioritize responsibilities
- Produce documents including HR letters, reports
- Maintain Company Org Charts
- Assist with recruiting, reviewing resumes, determining if prescreening should occur, interviewing candidates, using best judgement on whether the candidate is a good fit & if next steps should occur.
- Setting up skills testing for candidates with outside firm
- Work with temporary firms to locate administrative positions if needed
- Respond to Certificate of Insurance (COI) requests
- File auto & workers compensation claims as needed
Education, Experience Requirements & Skills:
- 3 plus years of progressive administrative support in a business environment
- Must type a minimum of 50 WPM
- This role requires very accurate & precise performance as well as the ability to focus on details.
- Very proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft software---Excel, Word, Power Point,
- Demonstrate STRONG PROFICIENCY in utilizing (Entering Data & maintaining data bases) & learning new Reporting Tools & systems such as ADP, Microsoft Dynamics AX reporting & other programs
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all work data, & objectivity in regard to overall company compensation rates.
- Ability to utilize time effectively & multitask with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain composure in all situations required
- Demonstrated focus on employee relations & well-being
- Sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker & problem solver with demonstrated initiative & follow through
- Able to work in a rapid-fire high-pressure environment
- Able to work independently, perform as a self-starter & meet critical deadlines
- Capable of dealing with internal & external clients in a tactful & professional manner
- Honest, trustworthy, forthright & truthful
- High standards of ethics & integrity
- Good discretion & demonstrates sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogues & information
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk & working on a computer.
- Ability to walk frequently throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift to ten pounds at times.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly pay
- Evaluation to Direct Hire Positions - get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Personalized job matching
- No fees for you, ever!
Express Employment Professionals Treasure Coast
900 E Prima Vista Blvd, Suite 100
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
Express Office: Treasure Coast (Port Saint Lucie)
900 East Prima Vista Boulevard
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952