Sr. DevOps/Systems Engineer
Located in Utica, NY
Seeking a Sr DevOps/Systems Engineer to support DevOps development environment and be responsible for assisting with management and implementations. Includes generating accounts, installing, and integrating DevOps tools. Also includes managing the appropriate information assurance (IA) and cyber solutions. Includes supporting DoD Enterprise DevSecOps (DSOP) initiatives to include Risk Management Framework and process for support of Authorizations to Operate (ATO).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to design, develop, integrate and test DevSecOps environments.
- Must be able to take immediate direction from chief architect and chief engineer.
- Must be able to manage a controlled software configuration management environment.
- No direct supervisory responsibility but will coordinate work with other software and senior software engineers.
- Contacts are primarily with other software development and testing individuals/group.
- May coordinate with operational users and may work on-site with operational users. Will coordinate regularly with program manager, chief engineer and chief architect.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor''s degree or equivalent and 3 to four-year’s experience, or master’s degree or equivalent and two-year’s experience, in related field.
- Operating system experience includes Windows, Android and/or UNIX/LINUX.
- Experience in Agile development environments
- Experience with development tools such as JIRA, GitHUB, Confluence, and Slack.
- Must be able to readily obtain/maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502