Lead Maintenance Technician
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Lead Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
An industry-leading manufacturer is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician to join its growing team on 1st shift. The Lead Maintenance Technician will lead preventative and predictive maintenance efforts; install new machinery; handle all emergency repairs; work with management on lean and 5S initiatives; and manage administrative tasks related to maintenance such as work order documentation and inventory management.
Lead Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, handling all aspects of machine maintenance including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Experience with upkeep and repair of facilities such as light plumbing, basic electrical, and general repair that is not handled by outside contractors
- Experience installing new machines or production lines
- Ability to machine, weld, and fabricate parts when needed
- Experience with wood manufacturing machinery such as panels saws, edge-banders, and lamination equipment preferred, not required
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
Schedule: 1st shift
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519