Located in Athens, GA
A large manufacturing facility in Monroe, GA is seeking numerous hard-working individuals for multiple positions!
- Evaluation to hire positions!
- Pay increase upon hire!
- Exciting new career opportunities that allow you to be a permanent employee as soon as 30 days!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator/Assembler
- Check products and/or component dimensions with use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions. Must be able to determine good or NG product.
- Read instructions and follow job ticket through to completion.
- Set up jobs according to general specifications or modify if necessary.
- Initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems.
- Contribute solutions to problems, verify implementation of solutions and control further processing when a problem is identified.
- Preferred manufacturing/industrial experience with assembly or machine operation.
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry 40 pounds frequently.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines properly.
- Must be able to work up to 12 hours shifts with mandatory overtime.
- A Shift- 6:45am-3:15pm Mon-Fri
- B Shift- 2:45pm-11:15pm Mon-Fri
- C Shift- 10:45pm-7:15am Sun-Thurs
If interested, please apply to this post!
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606