Located in Elk Grove Village, IL
Electrical Technician responsibilities:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electronic wiring, equipment, and appliances.
- Constructing and fabricating parts using hand tools and specifications.
- Read electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Perform quality check of each electrical sub-assembly relative to performance and appearance.
Electrical Technician requirements:
- Must have 3+ years in manufacturing electrical products
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous electrical background required
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
There are a few ways you can apply:
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today online
Call 847-301-9500 and ask to speak to a recruiter about this position.
Express Office: Elk Grove Village
1506 Elmhurst Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007