Employment Specialist with Commission
Located in Lakewood, CO
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 Base Pay
Express Employment Professionals in Lakewood is adding a new team member in the role of Employment Specialist.
The base salary is negotiated based on longevity in past work experience paired with high monthly incentives ranging from $200-$2,500 per month based on your results to win new clients and fill open job orders. Benefits include medical coverage with 95% of employee costs, dental coverage, and vision coverage. Aside from the traditional benefits, we also offer mileage reimbursement, paid sabbaticals, rich PTO, plus nine paid vacation days.
Express Employment Professionals is an awesome company that puts PEOPLE first. Recruiting can be such a rewarding career when you're working with a team that loves coming to work every day and enjoys helping others!
We will add multiple well-deserving dynamic individuals to my team who are hungry to make a difference! You would be rewarded for learning the Expressway and building and creating relationships and friendships, winning and retaining clients and associates for life in the Lakewood, Colorado, area.
· Network and maintain and develop a pipeline of associates looking for employment
· Regularly connect with clients to ensure their experience is positive
· Talk with associates daily to check on their employment status
· Serve as the key team member and contact for all client companies
· Use platforms, social media, and email campaign software to send mass emails weekly
· Compete weekly to beat your weekly results, achieve top results, stand out amongst your peers, and help as many people as possible find good jobs by finding great clients who need employees.
Highly Paid Traits
· Roots of passion for helping people
· Grit & Grind
· The ability to self-supervise and work independently based on self-motivation to excel
· Love to Compete, not complain
· Type at least 40 wpm
· Confidence in your written communication, grammar, editing, and spelling
· Effective communication skills via email, LinkedIn social platforms, verbally and body language
· Ability to utilize outlook, calendars, notes, and digital to-do lists to organize and plan at least 3-5 days ahead. Respond to clients within 2-3 hours of messaging.
· Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite
· Personally motivated by positive energy and telling yourself encouraging thoughts
Pay: Base pay negotiable. You will be a salaried, full-time high performer who will be offered upper executive incentives based on your results, reliant on your effort. Full benefits, paid sabbaticals, rich PTO, nine paid vacation days, and employee medical plan costs are 95% covered.
Express Office: Lakewood
651 Garrison Street
Lakewood, CO 80215