Day Shift Material Handler
Located in Columbus, IN
This company has an opportunity for pay increases every six months based on attendance and performance.
Ideal candidate is…
Someone who is able to work well under pressure and has the ability to operate a forklift in tight spaces.
Pay & Benefits:
- $18 an hour
- Opportunity for pay increases every six months based on attendance and performance
- Paid time off
- Paid lunch
- Day shift 8am-8:10pm $18 an hour
- Night shift 8pm-8:10am $19 an hour
- Rotating swing schedule
- Located in the Walesboro area
- Aluminum company
- This is a Direct Hire position
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Responsible for operating a forklift, inspecting rims, preparing materials, strapping and banding pallets
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a friendly attitude
- Excellent work history
- Great references
- The ability to operate a forklift in tight spaces
- The ability to follow instructions, particularly with regard to safety
Easy Ways to Apply:
- Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete a quick phone interview.
- Text JOBS to 812-376-2425 to request a call from an Express recruiter.
- After hours, complete your application at ExpressColumbus.com
Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties. Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
We are located at 2451 W Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201 and can be reached at 812-376-2425.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201