Located in Port Coquitlam Central, BC
Currently conducting interviews with well experienced technicians with industrial and mechanical backgrounds.
Looking for dedicated technicians who want to continue their career for long term employment while sharing the common goal of the company, to create, repair, service, and offer the best products possible.
We are looking for techs with excellent organizational and communication skills, strong mechanical aptitude, and able to work as a team player.
We are looking for a wide scope of Service Techs with experience in, but not limited to:
• Services and repairs
• Machine maintenance
• Customer service
• Electrical, mechanical, and plumbing
What we’re looking for:
• Red Seal Millwright Preferred
• 5-10 years of experience working in industrial or commercial environments preferred.
• Familiar with the use and repair and servicing of mechanical systems, machinery,
• Tools: Must provide your own basic tools, any specialty tools will be provided.
• Electrical: 12-600V electrical troubleshooting. Including, servos, VFD’s.
• Mechanical: Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical
• systems, is required.
• Writing: Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, required.
• Speaking: Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
• customers, vendors, and other employees of the organization.
We can negotiate competitive wages for you, starting at $30/hour
If you’re looking for a career change, or want to know what other job opportunities are available to you then submit your resume and we’ll connect you with our Skilled Trades Recruiters.
Express Office: Coquitlam
103-2973 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7