Located in Arlington, TX
Facility Manager $80K-$90K
The Facility Manager is overall responsible for the facility's daily operation to include; Safety, Quality, and Production. This position reports to the VP of Operations. The Facility Manager has up to five direct reports to manage a workforce of 220 employees in a 235 ft2 repackaging operation. The manager is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations with a single customer, conducting business as outlined by the VP of Operations and company policy. In addition, the Facility Manager is responsible for maintaining safety standards, quality assurance, food safety standards, and achieving production goals. The Facility Manager is the driving force behind the continuous improvement programs and builds a culture of actively engaged associates.
- Safety and Quality control.
- Food Safety/ PCQT.
- Shipping and Receiving on a high-velocity dock.
- Maintaining an acceptable trailer unload and load time. (30 mins- 1.5hrs)
- Maintaining Maintenance Reliability.
- Maintaining the staffing schedules.
- Oversee and provide direction for demand planning, scheduling, and inventory control.
- Work within the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and maintain 99% inventory control, Quality Management, and Maintenance Management.
- Hire, supervise, and review management performance to meet facility goals.
- Manage, and lead a full-time and temporary workforce.
- Act as point of contact for a single customer. Communicate Quality and Production performance to customers.
- Maintaining Business Acumen (Cost vs. Revenue)
- Communicate and implement company policy.
- Conduct reviews and coach associates for professional development and growth.
- Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and operations.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Express Office: Arlington (Dallas Metro)
3701 South Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76015