Located in Visalia, CA
DIRECT HIRE POSITION
The Engineering Manager will oversee product engineering operations and ensure that proper engineering procedures are followed. This role oversees the R&D department.
- Maintains knowledge of new trends, developments, technologies, materials, and best practices; applies this knowledge to continually improve product lines and production efficiency.
- Collaborates with marketing and sales department to determine market potential for new products.
- Facilitates communication among clients/customers and engineers, ensuring specifications, budgets, and deadlines are clearly communicated and understood.
- Serves as project manager for multiple projects, creating timelines, and cost projections, organizing collaborative meetings, and ensuring projects comply with specifications, timelines and budgets.
- Oversees progress and timeliness of projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Reviews work and projects for technical accuracy.
- Leads RFQ activities.
- Negotiates contracts with outside vendors.
- Coordinate with COO on ISO requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- At least five years of Mechanical Engineering within the automotive industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple employees and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient communication, both internally with staff and externally with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Flexible work location is available.
- Ability to traverse manufacturing facility, if applicable based on location
- If remote work is desired, occasional travel to the manufacturing facility in Central California would be required.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277