E-Commerce Operations Specialist
Located in Olympia, WA
Express is now hiring for an E-Commerce Operations Specialist at a local coffee company based out of Olympia, WA. This is an evaluation to permanent opportunity. The schedule will be Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. The compensation for this position will start at $20-$26/hr DOE. This company offers fantastic benefits to include 100% employer paid premiums for medical/vision! They also offer 6 paid holidays, vacation, and a 401(k) retirement plan where they contribute 3%. Finally, they also offer free coffee and discounts!
Job Duties: We seek a candidate with experience driving sales across online platforms. The successful candidate will work with Sales Management to promote and grow the business's retail website, Amazon, and other online sales channels. The successful candidate will assist on product mix, pricing, sales and promotions, product launches, subscription programs, customer retention/re-engagement, and other initiatives. They will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible. They will organize, develop, and execute website marketing plans. Strong critical analysis skills are a must to evaluate the success of various strategies and determine subsequent execution.
- Write and edit product content that will be published online.
- Update Product Pages, Product Collection Pages, and other areas of the Raven’s Brew Shopify e-Commerce site. With Sales Management and Web Squad, set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
- Assist with Amazon management (co-ordinate with Sales Manager and Marketing Specialist) for listing management, storefront management, enhanced brand content, plus anything new that develops.
- Customer management for other online channels as necessary: iHerb, Walmart.com through distribution partners (co-ordinate with Sales Team)
Manage online wholesale sales portals such as RangeME and ECRM (co-ordinate with Sales Team)
- Provide leadership, or rapidly grow expertise, in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and paid social media. Ability to learn and master with minimal training is essential, previous experience is preferred.
- Create Reports and Provide Analysis as Requested/Assigned; determine needs for additional reporting or analysis based upon observations
- Export data from our operating software, Shopify (or other sources) into Excel (or other destinations) to formulate reports, tables and graphs as requested. Suggest improvements for reporting.
- Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally, and possibly with third parties, to improve conversion rates.
- Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve.
Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) to stay organized.
- Report on product sales and think of tactics to improve sales.
- Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
- Ensure that products are merchandised and simple to find, while maximizing sales opportunities online.
- Work with the Online Sales Manager on identifying enhancements and issues.
Manage AB and multi variant testing, identifying conversion tests, and other methods to evaluate website performance.
- Manage site navigation, search, categories, filters, and product placement by setting merchandising strategy alongside the Online Sales Manager.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Share updates with other departments as appropriate.
- Background in E-commerce required
- Ideal candidate will have have 3+ years experience managing sales on Amazon or on a platform like Shopify
- A fundamental understanding of report creation and analysis within Excel is required
- Sales experience highly desired
- Pass criminal background check
- No tobacco use- including outside of work
Email your resume to: Katrina.Bryant@ExpressPros.com
Or Call the office at 360-357-7195
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Employment Professionals offers benefits including Medical Benefits that meet ACA Requirements, Washington Paid Sick Leave & Holiday Pay for full time employees (after working 500 hours and averaging at least 35hrs/wk excluding overtime).
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502