Located in Woodlake, CA
Direct Hire Placement
South valley company is expanding in thr Exeter/Woodlake location.
We are looking for 3 dynamic design drafters to join our company. In this role, you''ll collaborate with engineers and architects to create the first draft of a technical design. You''ll calculate dimensions and weight limitations, as well as use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create drawings and designs.
To ensure success as a design drafter, you should be able to use design principles to create technical drawings that bring the engineer''s or architect''s ideas to life. Ultimately, a top-notch design drafter should have excellent knowledge of CAD software, and the ability to conceptualize design with meticulous attention to detail.
Design Drafter Responsibilities:
- Collecting structural materials required for designs.
- Calculating dimensions, weight limitations, and measurements for designs.
- Drafting designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Creating diagrams and layouts to illustrate the workflow of designs.
- Collaborating with the design team to review drawings and designs.
- Making adjustments to drawings according to feedback from engineers or architects.
- Ensuring designs comply with company regulations and quality standards.
- Setting up drawing formats and configuration files.
Design Drafter Requirements:
- At least 2 years'' experience is preferred as a design drafter or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of CAD software, drawing programs, and 3D modeling tools, such as Smart Draw and SketchUp.
- SolidWorks a plus
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and engineering design principles.
- Solid math and analytical skills.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277