Located in Pensacola, FL
The Tax Accountant is responsible for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to tax authorities at the federal, state, county, and local levels in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies.
$45,000 - $70,000 per year depending on experience.
The Tax Accountant should be able to complete the following:
• Provide general ledger system support on financial and management reporting.
• Create tax data collection systems.
• Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner.
• Perform year-end and accrual reviews.
• Update tax provision schedules.
• Maintain a tax preparation system. Update sales tax databases as tax rates change.
• Advise management about the impact of new laws on tax liabilities and corporate strategies.
• Correct process errors that cause incorrect tax filings.
• Assist in federal and state taxation audits.
• Negotiate with tax authorities on tax payment issues.
• Assist in financial planning and analysis. Identify tax savings in prospective acquisitions.
Express Office: Pensacola
7100 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504