Located in Brighton, Mi, MI
Express Employment Professionals of Brighton is assisting a local company in need of PLC Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift. These are direct hire opportunities, not contract.
Schedules: Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
Objective of the Position: Troubleshoot and program equipment using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) using Siemens, Allen-Bradley etc.
- Create backup data for PLC and peripheral equipment and maintain backup location for programs.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Set up control programs on operator panels.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems on automated equipment. Maintain and modify existing systems.
- Update PLC and operator panel programs to reflect changes in processes or part numbers.
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
Professional Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2year college or technical school.
- Minimum three years related experience in maintenance or programming role.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design in the field of industrial automation, troubleshooting and servicing.
- Minimum two years’ experience in industrial automotive plant environment.
- Minimum one year experience with PLC manufacturers such as Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, or Siemens. Siemens preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and safety design standards (NFPA, NEC, IEC/EN 62061, etc.) required a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts and operations, including calculations, percentages, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
- Analytical- Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
- Knowledge of engineering fundaments, mechanical systems, automotive systems, and exhaust systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
To Apply: Send resumes to this posting or call Dio Rodriguez at (517)546-5627.
#HiringRoboticTechnicians #PLCCareers #howell1620
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114