Located in bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
POSITION SUMMARY Develop, plan, implement and coordinate company-wide safety programs.
- Work with the Director of Risk Services and other management to develop and implement company-wide safety programs. Provide consultation to tire center managers and supervisors regarding various company safety programs and best practices. Includes travel to stores and area meetings to ensure compliance with safety policies and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct incident investigations, and provide incident reports. Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and submit required reports. Oversee and report to management on programs for regulatory compliance including DEQ, EPA, OSHA, MSHA, Federal Motor Carrier, Unified Carrier and Fire Marshall reporting (CA Integrated Waste Management - Southern Region) and other reporting as required.
- Provide consultation and training to regional safety coordinators. Provide MSHA training and certification and maintain Competent Person list. Supervise Safety Coordinator positions to ensure proper compliance with safety policies, programs and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all company-wide safety related training efforts. Provide reports on safety measures and compliance as required by the Director of Risk Services and company management, including total recordable incidents.
Minimum Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years related safety experience.
- Knowledge of company policies, practices, and procedures; basic computer skills, and knowledge of OSHA, DEQ, EPA, MSHA (will be transferred to another department), and Fire Marshall standards and regulations. Advanced understanding of medical terminology, medical management, injury causation, and treatment practice. Knowledge of the risk management information system (STARS) and intermediate knowledge of Google Documents, Google Sheets, MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with compliance officers, mediators, ombudsmen, and hearings officials; Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff. Ability to work independently without close supervision.
Unparalleled Benefits for Full-Time Eligible Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- FREE medical, dental, vision insurance for employees
- Quarterly profit sharing bonuses
- Vacation & holiday pay
- Retirement plan funded 100%
- Tuition Assistance
- Company paid training
- Life insurance
- Short & long term disability
For confidential consideration send resumes to Chris.Harris@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702