2nd Shift Polisher (ENTRY LEVEL)
Located in CHANDLER , AZ
Mining & Metals Group conducts global business operations in the area of nonferrous metals, focusing primarily on copper and rare metals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following :
- Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose machines to deburr and polish metallic parts by performing the following duties:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, accessories, and materials on machines such as turn tables and polishing machines.
- Verifies dimensions and alignment of fixtures and assemblies.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings.
- Utilizes abrasives, sanders, grinders and other hand tools to deburr and finish product to customer specifications.
- Performs taping and masking processes of product for subsequent sandblast and machining operations.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Performs minor equipment preventative maintenance.
- Cleans work area.
- Follow company and departmental principles, rules, guidelines, etc. with regards to health and safety, ISO requirements, Lean manufacturing principles, and good housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned.
Equipment Used : Special purpose centers, Holding fixtures, Cutting tools, Attachments,
Accessories, Turn tables, and Polishers
Qualities Required : Strong work ethic, Reliable, Excellent communication, Organization skills
Physical Requirements : lifting 50+ pounds, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
Education/Experience : High School diploma or GED equivalent, Metal deburring / polishing, 1 year (Preferred), Sandblasting experience is a plus, Ultrasonic cleaning experience a plus.
Related Experience : Autobody work, Auto detailing, Woodwork, Dry wall, Food service (cleanliness)
GOOD Job position for someone just out of High School , College , or very little experience and wants to grow with the company LONG TERM.
2nd Shift : Monday - Thursday 215 PM - 1245 AM
Only needing 1 more person for this position ; TRAINING IS ON FIRST SHIFT which is roughly 1-2 weeks !!
Pay Rate : $17 - 19.50 /HR Depending on Experience
OPTIONS TO APPLY:
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 480-222-4500 for an immediate phone interview (Monday-Friday 10AM - 4PM)
- Apply an application online @https://www.expresspros.com/chandleraz/ & Text us when you have completed the application 480-222-4500
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our office Monday - Friday 10 AM - 3 PM for more information [ Address : 1005 S Arizona Ave Suite 10 Chandler AZ 85225 ]
Express Office: Chandler
1005 South Arizona Avenue
Chandler, AZ 85286