Located in Glen Carbon, IL, IL
Salary: $50,000/yr-$60,000/yr, BOE
Job Summary: We are looking for an Office Manager to join a growing team. The Office Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans and implements office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Schedules and assigns employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $50,000/yr-$60,000/yr, BOE
Qualifications: The Ideal candidate would possess the following skills: supply management, tracking budget expenses, delegation, staffing, managing processes, supervision, developing standards, promoting process improvement, inventory control, reporting skills, advanced knowledge of MS Office, experience in accounts receivable/accounts payable, and construction experience.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Sarah.Rice@expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034