CNC Operator Lathe
Located in Arleta, CA
Salary: $19 - $22
CNC Operator Lathe - B2770
Full Time - Temp to Hire
$19 to $22hr depending on experience.
Monday thru Friday – 6:30am to 3pm
Industry leading manufacturer of aircraft grade fasteners with full service thread rolling capabilities including: high tensile and hardened materials, complete state of the art precision machining facilities, is seeking a CNC Operator Lathe to join their team in Arleta.
Summary: Seeking a talented and experienced CNC machine operator to oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) Lathe machines. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards. As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
- Set up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Provide timelines to clients.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- 3 years’ experience as a CNC machine operator.
- Must know how to use calipers, micrometers, some inspection.
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202