Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $23-$27 DOE
Express has an excellent opportunity for a Survey Technician at an engineering company in Cowlitz County. This is a full-time evaluation to hire position.
Pay Range: $23-27/ hr DOE
Work Schedule – 7am-3pm Monday-Friday
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with and under the direction of the Survey Party Chief to survey project sites to obtain and analyze topographical details.
- Is responsible for setting grade stakes on construction projects.
- Demonstrates accurate and thorough quality work and completes daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Observes safety and security procedures as specified in the Company’s Safety and Risk Management Policies and Procedures Manual. Reports potentially unsafe conditions to the Survey Party Chief or Survey Department Manager. Uses equipment and materials properly and follows training guidelines for equipment.
- Attends Company required training as well as training specific to this job position.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate of Applied Science in Land Surveying or in Civil Technology or an equivalent of education and experience. Four (4) years of relevant and similar field experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement
- General knowledge of standard construction principles
- Demonstrable knowledge of survey principles and staking
- Ability to work lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform proportion, percentage, area, circumference and volume calculations
- Ability to utilize basic algebra, geometry, and trigonometry
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632