Warehouse Technician I
Located in Littleton, CO
Salary: $22 an hour DOE
Express Employment Professionals of Littleton is hiring a Warehouse Technician l.
Pay: $22.00 an hour DOE
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm 1/2 day Friday
The Warehouse Technician I is responsible keeping an accurate count of all parts, and this person must also decide the priority orders to be pulled, when there is limited stock available. Additionally, the individual must be able to decide when to cut an order short or to give more. The Material Handler is responsible for putting away orders to finished goods stock when they are received from manufacturing and outside vendors.
- Determine the priority orders to be pulled when parts are limited in order to keep production flowing smoothly.
- Keep accurate records to ensure that Company inventory records of stock are accurate.
- Pull correctly and transact parts according to production control cards so that the correct part and quantity are delivered as production or sales orders demand.
- Ensure that the quality of parts is maintained in the finished goods warehouse.
- Ensure that acceptable productivity standards are maintained.
- Effectively communicate with personnel in other departments to ensure accurate and timely deliveries.
- Use bar codes and readers to complete transactions, organize inventory and verify correct parts are pulled per the shop order BOM.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years of experience in shipping, receiving or material handling role.
- Understand the material handler process and movement of materials
- Must have forklift experience.
Express Office: Littleton
1709 West Littleton Boulevard
Littleton, CO 80120