Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: Up to $45/hour
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A HVAC Contractor in the south Indy area is looking to add a Journeyman Electrician to their team!
- This company offers a family-like environment
- The Electrician will be responsible for interpreting electrical schematics, ordering project materials, installing conduit, surge protective devices, and interior and exterior lighting
- In additional, the Electrician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair of electrical malfunctions, quality checking, and more
- This position offers the growth opportunity into the Project Superintendent role
- Up to $45/hour depending on experience
- Company vehicle provided each day
- 401K with match and profit sharing
- Dental and vision insurance
- Tools are provided
Schedule: Monday – Friday 5:30am start
- Previous experience with Switchgear, Switchboards, Controllers, and Facility Lightning Protection
- 5+ years of experience as an Electrician, preferably Journeyman or Master
- Ideally be OSHA 10 Safety Certified
- Must have valid DL
- Positive attitude and excellent teammate
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143