Located in Shelbyville, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a manufacturing company in Shelbyville, Indiana to help them find their next Mechanical Assembler!
- This is a small company with a family friendly environment
- The Mechanical Assembler will be responsible for pulling and preparing building materials for assembly, building equipment per the blueprint, performing quality checks, working with electrical wiring and more
- $18+/hour depending on experience
- Benefits offered at hire on include medical, dental, vision.
- 401k and PTO at hire on
- This is a contract position that will last around 9 months, but could potentially go longer as relocation may be an option for the right candidate
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6am-4:30pm and Fridays 6am-2pm
- Previous experience working with hand and air tools
- Ability to read a blueprint
- Must be willing to adapt to change
- Ability to utilize the tape measure
- Ability to work with/ read schematics is a plus – will train the right candidate
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Out of Office Hours- you can connect with us via:
Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
Message us: http://ExpressColumbus.com/contact
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties. Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201