3rd shift Maintenance Technician
Located in Columbus, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Global Columbus Manufacturer that has been in business for over 70 years is adding to their 30+ person maintenance team.
- They are open to entry level or experienced Maintenance Technicians
- If you have any mechanical knowledge or skill set, they are willing to train and will pay for knowledge and skill advancement.
- The Maintenance Technician performs a variety of repairs and maintenance on industrial machinery and equipment throughout the plant
- Inspect and test equipment performance using tools and instrumentation.
- Install and dismantle machines and equipment to repair parts.
- Replace and repair electrical, electronic and pneumatic control devices.
Compensation Package & Benefits:
- $23-$34.50/hour depending on experience
- Yearly Pay Evaluations for knowledge
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Holidays
Schedule: 3rd shift: 12-hour rotating schedule, including every other weekend or an 8-hour-day, 5-day week depending on assigned department schedule. Voluntary Overtime available.
- General mechanical/maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment.
- Desire to grow and training the manufacturing maintenance field
- Ability to read and interpret electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Ideal candidate will have a strong electrical background including Allen Bradley PLCs and software- RS logix and RS linx
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201