Maintenance Electrician- Rotating Schedule
Located in Gallatin, TN
Express Employment Professionals is now hiring a full-time Maintenance Electrician in Gallatin, TN for rotating Shift – , Monday-Friday. Pay Rate: $28.00. Interested candidates should have previous Machine Operating experience.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician:
- Follow job specific Work Instructions which pertain to the job assignment.
- Analyze and interpret wiring diagrams, drawings, sketches, specifications, etc., relative to assigned task.
- Receive and interpret instructions, work orders, etc.
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions and make repairs and adjustments using the necessary test equipment, instruments and tools of the trade.
- Overhaul and repair all electrical equipment. Replace and repair component parts to maintain and establish operational status of equipment.
- Install new system, modify existing electrical systems, equipment and devices working from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Perform work in accordance with electrical codes, specifications and safe practices.
- Perform other related duties as required, such as transporting tools and equipment to work areas.
- Clean and properly stores tools, etc., reporting short supplies, equipment, etc.
- Erect scaffolding and rigging as necessary.
- Perform all tasks requested by the Supervisor and/or other management personnel.
Requirements of the Maintenance Electrician:
Ability to work overtime on short notice is required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Associate degree in industrial maintenance or journeyman status is preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in an industrial setting is preferred.
- Ability to operate mobile industrial equipment and pass required Company training.
Physical Requirements of the Maintenance Electrician:
- Lift 50 pounds
- Stand, bend, squat, and twist up to 12 hours
You may contact us by:
Gallatin – 615-451-7111
Portland – 615-325-6686
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExpressProsGallatinTN
Benefits available to Eligible Express Employment Professionals Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
Express Office: Gallatin
111 North Trigg Avenue
Gallatin, TN 37066